Thursday, June 5, 2008

Goodbye VLC. Hail the Zoom Player.




Current Mood: None
Current Song: 半情歌 - 元若藍

Yes. Just like what the title has mentioned, I'll say goodbye to VLC Media Player. It has been a pleasant experience working with VLC up until H264 or .mkv format files are released. VLC has been unable to handle mkv files that good compared to VLC. And thanks to gg fansubs, I got to know Zoom Player.

2 more weeks and I will be flying back to Singapore.
Totally can't wait for it.
I will bring back a lot of media entertainment for you guys.

PS. Should I change my blog to livejournal instead of blogspot?

1 comment:

мιyαvι* said...

Hi Icarus!

Maybe you think that I'm kind of crazy but i have a request to ask you.

First to all i wanna thank you for taking time to read this...

I currently watching a drama called Family's Honor, i think that is so good but
unfortunately there is no subs for the drama :( I already offer my help to make
the timing/ softsubs if someone make the translations, here is my major problem... seems
that nobody want pick up the series because it's to large (about 50 episodes)

I know that are a few persons making summaries and a few translations from
the episode 31 to the current episode, well i was thinking if you are interesting in give
some kind of help, excuse me if you think that i'm being a little to rude or making pression
on you, but i don't know who to ask for help.

definitively I'm a little desperate to obtain somebody
that translates to be able to release subtitles in English, i wish i could speak korean or chinese
to make the whole work by myself, but i can't.

Well I know that you are working in the subs of Star's lover, so if you agree to help me i don't rush you
or anything like that, you can work in you time, please say yes!! at least take you time to consider this petition(awww :( this is not blackmail haha xP)

This are my credentials (LOL)
I'm Andrea mi nickname in soompi is vilandra and my e-mail is miyabi@live.com, i work for the subbing team
of Lee Min Ho first international forum as a Timer/ Encoder. I also work with a few friends in a spanish fansub
called Rain Drops Subs as: timer, editor, translator, encoder, styles and make collabs with other fansubs.

Well se ya around!