Monday, December 31, 2007

Merry Belated Christmas and Happy New Year




Current Mood: Can't be described
Current Song: Ayumi Hamasaki - marionette

Watched a few movies lately. I watched Sweeney Todd, Atonement, Alien vs Predator and Charlie Wilson's War.
All these are sort of a disappointment. None of them are of my type of movies. Especially Sweeney Todd, that's like the only movie that I expected it to be good. Yet it was so musical!!
There was a barber and his wife. And she was beautiful.

I feel you Joanna.

Totally can't forget how irritated I was whenever the musical starts. It was like Oh not again!! or sigh, here comes here comes.
I want to watch I am Legend, Alvin and the chipmunks and National Treasure. Upcoming movies that I'm interested is JUMPER. I want to watch Rachel Bilson!!! Rachel Bilson is hot in the trailer.

I also bought 5 comics recently. All were updates of my collections.
Book 19 & 20: Tsubasa Chronicle
Book 2 & 3: Blue Dragon
Book 11: Ouran High School Host Club

Recently, there were so many of "first times". My first time of playing poker, first time being drunk and most of all first time going clubbing. I love getting drunk. It just felt so good to sleep when you're drunk. I hope I'm not alcoholic lol.
Clubbing was a hella out of an experience. I hope Steph was fine on that day. You look very pissed, steph. If I spoilt the mood on that day, I'm sorry.

Gotta end the post and continue watching Ghost Whisperer.
Anyway, Merry Belated Christmas and Happy New Year 2008.

No comments: