Thursday, February 7, 2008

Proudly announce...




Current Mood: HAPPY
Current Song: As One - White Love Story

Wah, my blog is molding. Decide to write a new post.
First of all, Happy Chinese New Year everybody!! Hope that you guys get alot of ang baos.

Second of all, I would like to proudly announce I am a Coffee Prince camper. I think this drama has the most influence in me. Not only in fashion but also in a lot of perspective. Made me thought a lot of my future. *though maybe it's not due to this drama, the fact that i started to think was after I watch finish this drama*
I decided to learn both Korean and Japanese during this Summer semester. More anticipating to learn Korean than Japanese though.

My Girl. I'm sorry. I guess Coffee Prince has taken your position.

Lastly, there is a winter storm today. I was hoping for a cancellation of class yet the classes were still open. How lame. Big snowing day and you have to go to school. Jesus. I've been waiting the sole opportunity for a winterstorm to cancel the classes I've taken. Yet, they didn't cancel since the morning and cancelled the classes after 3+ pm. WTF. Why am i so unlucky?!?!

I WANT LG PRADA.

No comments: