Friday, February 22, 2008

rubbish post.




Current Mood: Busy
Current Song: Aoyama Thelma ft. Soulja - そばにいるね.

Life's been boring. But i got my LG prada and Coffee Prince Diary/Planner*FINALLY*. I also bought an abercrombie & fitch shirt. For some reason, the shopping spree is back. I want to change my clothing style. It's been weird since I cannot move on from coffee prince since the day I finished watching the whole series. I want to watch more Choi Han Kyul & Go Eun Chan. It is rumoured to release the 2nd series, I hope that Gong yoo will still be inside the series if there are the 2nd series. No one can take the place of Choi Han Kyul from Gong Yoo.

Next week is exam week. WTF.
Monday - Fin 330
Tuesday - Philo 241
Wednesday - Fin 325
Thursday - RMI 300

I hate to study. I want to go back to Indonesia/Singapore like right now. Haiz.
I miss benben. She looks so much cuter now.

No comments: